Write a poem that describes something that you do daily, in a way that is descriptive so a reader or listener can feel 'there' with you.
Top 5 Poetry Submissions will have an opportunity to compete for $100 at The Point of View Open-Mic on December 14th at RISE Craft Coffee + Eatery in Phoenix, Arizona.
- If you are out-of-state and unable to be present for the in-person competition you will be awarded a gift bag associated with your ranking and we will pick a runner up to replace you.
Guidelines + Rules:
- There will be no length requirement, so make your poem as short or as long as you'd like.
- Keep the subject matter appropriate for an all ages audience.
- Poems will be judged on Creativity, Imagery, and Impact.
- Email poems to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Deadline to submit December 2nd 2018
- You are allowed to submit only one poem.
2 views0 comments